Pages

12/02/2012

ACTION!

Fashion Virals are every at the moment and far be it for me to complain but most off them bug me. They are too long and depressing, either homo-erroctic or models in underwear, pretentious and obscurer. Don't get me wrong I am the last person to complain about avant-garde pretentiousness but it's saying something when even I can't even sit through them. Also I will be making my own in June so I hope don't end up eating my words, but I will let you be the judge of that. So I have picked out 8 of my favourites that either don't take themselves to seriously, are fun and/or interesting to watch (ok some of them are still pretentious or have girls in underwear, but hey that's fashion). And see if you can spot a certain handsome moustached man in one of them (...yes me!).


Enjoy 2011 from Alvaro de la HerrĂ¡n on Vimeo.



Esquivel from David Hubert on Vimeo.



574 - Classic is New from dee on Vimeo.














No comments:

Post a Comment